- First aired: November 13, 1982
- Story by: Unknown
- Duration: 11 minutes
- Julie McWhirter Dees as Alfalfa, Porky and Woim
- Scott Menville as Spanky
- Shavar Ross as Buckwheat
- Patty Maloney as Darla
- B. J. Ward as Butch
Butch challenges Alfalfa in a pentathlon. Butch tries every effort to get Alfalfa off course and cheat to win. After Butch's last attempt, Alfalfa ends up stuck in a tar pit, having lost his shoes. Alfalfa proves to be the stronger person by running the last leg of the race barefoot. Alfalfa ends up winning the pentathlon, and Butch is angry that his schemes backfired.
- This episode's title is a play on the medical condition Athlete's Foot.
- When training camp is in session, Butch paints an "S" onto the sign, calling it a "straining camp."
- The pentathlon performed in this episode was more based on the ancient Olympic pentathlon, since there was also a discus throw involved, which is not used in the modern-day pentathlon.