- William Callaway as Professor Keenbean
- Nancy Cartwright as Gloria Glad
- Christian Hoff as Freckles Friendly
- Sparky Marcus as Richie Rich
- Frank Welker as Dollar the Dog, Computo
Freckles and his brother, Pee Wee, were scheduled to meet up with Richie and Gloria in the video arcade, but when they arrived to the arcade, all of the existing video games were out of order. Richie and Gloria went to the arcade to investigate the problem, but were then encountered by a robotic villain named Computo, who was planning to crash all of the video games and computers around the world.
In an attempt to outsmart Computo, Professor Keenbean invented a device that would teleport Richie and his dog, Dollar, into a video game, similar to the Walt Disney movie Tron. While inside the computer, Richie was being approached by a computer-generated dragon, which Richie defeated. Eventually, Richie reprogrammed Computo's brain, and while the robot was chasing Richie, the robot had started to slow down, and eventually he gave out and froze, thus saving all the computers in the world.
- This may be the only Zillion Dollar Adventures segment to not be aired in the syndication package.
- Pee Wee makes his second of two appearances in this episode.
- Bascomb, the Rich family chauffeur, had his only speaking part outside of Season 1 in this episode.
- Computo's voice sounds like the voice work of Frank Welker, who also voiced Chopper in Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch and previously voiced Mechman, a robot Buckwheat was creating for a science fair in an episode of The Little Rascals.
- Because this was the final first-run episode of the series, and two episodes had yet to air, repeats of "The Maltese Monkey" and "The Giant Ape Caper" would be aired in the final two weeks of the series in order to fill ABC's episode order.