- First aired: October 29, 1983
- Story by:
- Duration: 11 minutes
- Peter Cullen as Pete the Pup
- Patty Maloney as Darla Hood
- Julie McWhirter Dees as Alfalfa and Porky
- Scott Menville as Spanky
- Shavar Ross as Buckwheat
Appropriately themed for the weekend that this episode first aired, since Halloween occurred the following Monday in 1983, the Rascals embark on their trick-or-treating journey. Buckwheat dresses as George Washington Carver, since the latter was an inventor; and Darla dressed as her idol, Alfalfa, including the trademark cowlick. Later on, Spanky and Alfalfa head over to a cemetery in search of ghosts.
- This is the only episode where Darla wore pants, as she dressed to look like Alfalfa. It was also the only episode where Darla sported a different hairstyle.
- Near the end of the episode, when the gang are back at the treehouse, Darla was seen in her usual dress and hairstyle only for a few seconds. The only episode that Darla did not wear her traditional dress was "The Irate Pirates".