Gibby is a Caucasian male with black hair and semi-circle glasses. His outfit changes depending on his surroundings from a race driving outfit to a cowboy get-up for the robotic boom-town.
On every occasion, Gibby has blindly become a criminal just to impress Velma, and doesn't think about the dangerous consequences he enacts because of this.
"The Fast and the Wormious": Gibby entered in the Enduro-Slam 500 and built a giant sandworm to scare off the competition and impress Velma.
"Simple Plan and the Invisible Madman": Gibby helped to kidnap the Simple Plan band.
"Go West Young Scoob": In an attempt to further his designs in Gibbyland, he meddled around a robot lab at Cyber Gulch, leading to the activation of the Cold Steel robot.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- 203. "The Fast and the Wormious"
- 209. "Simple Plan and the Invisible Madman"
- 302. "Go West, Young Scoob"
- Gibby shares a voice actor with Mandark from Dexter's Laboratory. Another similarity is that each is madly in love with a woman who isn't the least bit interested in him.
- In every episode that features Gibby, he is at least one of the suspects or culprits, mostly because Velma wants him to be.
- Given that he was released from prison twice, his third jail sentence likely didn't last long.