Kari K. Wahlgren [IPA: ˈkɑˌri ˈwɔlˌgrən] (born July 13, 1977, in Hoisington, Kansas) is an American voice actress of Swedish descent. She was the voice of Midge Gunderson in Scooby-Doo! Shaggy's Showdown.
- Wahlgren's first name rhymes with sorry. It is often mistaken as a homophone for Carrie. Her surname is pronounced wall-grin.
- She is mostly known for her broad range of female character voices, including medieval ones, in anime and video games.
- She is the second English-speaking voice actress to provide the English voices of Kasumi and Niki in the Dead or Alive video game series, starting with Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (2006). Wahlgren is also the first and only English-speaking voice actress to voice two characters in Dead or Alive Xtreme 2: the aforementioned Kasumi and Niki.
- I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan. I have about 12 coffee mugs at home!
- The people that are fans of animation are really the people that are keeping the art form of animation alive. If you like cartoons, support the cartoons.
- I love cartoons, I love comic books and graphic novels. Batman: The Animated Series was a huge influence on me when I was younger.
- I always knew that I wanted to do voiceovers as part of my career. I just kind of didn't expect it to take off the way it did. I couldn't be happier. I love the chance to play so many different characters every day.