Sid and Marty Krofft were among Hanna-Barbera's many competitors in producing programs for Saturday-morning television in the 1970s. Despite the two studios' rivalry, the Kroffts designed character costumes for The Banana Splits Adventure Hour.
The following Hanna-Barbera voice actors also performed in Krofft productions:
- Norman Alden played Frank Heflin on Electra Woman and Dyna Girl.
- Billy Barty played many roles, including Sigmund on Sigmund and the Sea Monsters.
- Ruth Buzzi played Fi on The Lost Saucer.
- Teddy Eccles played Brad in the Dr. Shrinker segment of The Krofft Supershow.
- Walker Edmiston performed supporting voices on H.R. Pufnstuf and The Bugaloos, and played Enik on Land of the Lost.
- Wesley Eure played Will Marshall on Land of the Lost.
- Joan Gerber performed the voice of Freddy the flute on H.R. Pufnstuf.
- Billie Hayes played Witchiepoo on H.R. Pufnstuf and Weenie the genie on Lidsville.
- Patty Maloney played Honk on Far Out Space Nuts. She later did puppet voices and performed on camera on Pryor's Place.
- Sparky Marcus played Shelby, the nephew of Sheldon the genie, in the second season of Sigmund and the Sea Monsters.
- Chuck McCann played Barney on Far Out Space Nuts.
- Charles Nelson Reilly played Hoo Doo on Lidsville.
- Judy Strangis played Judy aka Dyna Girl on Electra Woman and Dyna Girl.
- Rip Taylor played Sheldon the genie in the second season of Sigmund and the Sea Monsters.
- Lennie Weinrib performed the voice of H.R. Pufnstuf and played Mongo in the Magic Mongo segment of The Krofft Supershow.
- Frank Welker performed the voice of Wonderbug on The Krofft Supershow.