Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pixie and Dixie
Pixie and Dixie were two characters on The Huckleberry Hound Show, who were always being chased by the cat, Mr. Jinks. In many ways, the shorts resemble Hanna-Barbera's earlier better-known creation, Tom & Jerry, which also featured a warring cat (Tom, in this case) and mouse (Jerry, who was sometimes accompanied by his nephew or another supporting character) in a domestic setting. However, without Tom and Jerry's more lavish budget for full animation, the Pixie and Dixie team had to rely on funny dialogue and voices to carry the cartoon's humor. The cartoon was also less violent; in addition (unlike the slightly sinister Tom), the headstrong Jinks (in reality) was too dense to pose much of an actual threat to the mice.
Pixie and Dixie are very distinguishable from each other; like Mr. Jinks, Pixie has a blue bow tie, while Dixie sports a red vest.
- The Huckleberry Hound Show (1958-1962)
- Yogi's Gang (1973)
- Laff-A-Lympics (1977-1979)
- Wake, Rattle & Roll - "Fender Bender 500" segment (1990-1991)
- Yo Yogi! (1991)
- Cartoon Network promos and advertisements (1990's)
Films and television specials
- Yogi's Ark Lark (1972)
- Yogi Bear's All-Star Comedy Christmas Caper (1982)
- Hanna-Barbera's 50th: A Yabba Dabba Doo Celebration (1989)
- The Yogi Bear Show - "Yogi's Birthday Party" (1962)
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt - "The Great American Treasure" (1987)
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - "Shazzann" (2006)
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - "Juror in Court" (2007)
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law - "The Death of Harvey" (2007)