Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays is the third Christmas special spun off from Scooby-Doo. Michael F. Ryan wrote the special, and Victor Cook was the director.
It was originally released as a direct-to-video special on the Scooby-Doo - 13 Spooky Tales: Holiday Chills and Thrills DVD set (which also included the franchise's first two Christmas specials, "The Nutcracker Scoob" and A Scooby-Doo Christmas) on October 16, 2012, and made its television premiere on Cartoon Network on December 4 of the same year.
Scooby-Doo and the Mystery gang participate in a holiday parade, where they discover an abandoned haunted clock tower with a troubled past. The Sinister Snowman haunts the streets and, accompanied by a large blizzard, threatens to close down the toy store for good.
- Carlos Alazraqui as Havros Menkle and Clete the janitor
- Mindy Cohn as Velma Dinkley
- Grey DeLisle as Daphne Blake
- Crispin Freeman as Fabian Menkle
- Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers
- Fred Tatasciore as the Sinister Snowman and Santa Claus
- Frank Welker as Fred Jones and Scooby-Doo