Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur is a direct-to-video animated film, released in 2011, starring Scooby-Doo.
When it is discovered that Shaggy has a condition that causes catatonia with every scare, the gang decides to take him somewhere relaxing: the La Serena Spa, the least haunted town on Earth. Of course, it would be boring if nothing happened but relaxation, so a giant ghost dinosaur is thrown in to shake things up.
Of course, this strikes Shaggy into one of his break downs, so Mr. Hubbley, the owner of the spa, decides to take matters into his own hands with a little bit of hypnosis. Every time Shaggy hears a key word, he is filled with uncontrollable bravery. The only problem is, Mr. Hubbley forgets the key word. And to make matters worse, Shaggy accidentally hears the key word and goes all out on a biker gang at a dry bar, and agrees to race their leader on a motorcycle down Dead Man's Curve while he's brave.
- Cathy Cavadini as Faith
- Mindy Cohn as Velma Dinkley
- Grey DeLisle as Daphne Blake
- John DiMaggio as Friz and the GPS voice
- Michael Gough as Mr. Babbit, Blair and Graduate Student #1
- Matthew Gray Gubler as Winsor
- Finola Hughes as Professor Svankmajer
- Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers and Shaky Joe
- Maulik Pancholy as the doctor
- Nick Palatas as himself
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Tex and Graduate Student #3
- Frank Welker as Fred Jones and Scooby-Doo
- Fred Willard as Mr. Hubbley
- Dave Wittenberg as Graduate Student #2
- Gwendoline Yeo as Ms. Deitch