Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! is a 2006 direct-to-video animated movie starring Scooby-Doo.
Scooby and the gang take a mystery-themed cruise through the Bermuda Triangle, but what starts out as staged hijinks soon turns into the real thing. Ghost pirates are prowling the legendary waters of the Triangle, searching for a priceless treasure, and someone on board the cruise ship may hold the secret to its location. Now Scooby and the rest of the gang will have to solve the real mystery behind the mysterious treasure or they may end up walking the plank to sink to the depths of Davy Jones' Locker!
The movie includes songs by Paul James Prendergast and a duet by Rich Dickerson and Gigi Meroni.
- Dan Castellaneta as Mr. Mysterio and Wooden Leg Wally
- Mindy Cohn as Velma Dinkley
- Tim Conway as Skip Jones
- Grey DeLisle as Daphne Blake
- Arsenio Hall as Captain Crothers
- Casey Kasem as Shaggy Rogers
- Edie McClurg as Peggy Jones and Sea Salt Sally
- Kathy Najimy as Sunny St. Cloud
- Ron Perlman as Captain Skunkbeard and Biff Wellington
- Freddy Rodríguez as Rupert García
- Frank Welker as Fred Jones and Scooby-Doo
- At one point, Daphne was barefoot while inside The Mystery Machine, despite wearing her dress. At the time, this oddity last occurred in November 1982 with Heidi in the movie Heidi's Song, and most notably Darla Hood in the "Cap'n Spanky's Showboat" episode of The Little Rascals - but very briefly.
- This film was released on DVD four days before the launch of the TV series Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! on The CW Network.
- The cast's wardrobe was the same as in What's New, Scooby-Doo?, which ended its run the same year this movie was released.