The Talking Dog is, obviously, an unnamed dog which has the ability to talk. He will constantly make appearances in episodes of The Powerpuff Girls where he will say something.
- The episode "Shut the Pup Up" was the only episode that ever put any major focus on him.
- In the second episode of Samurai Jack, the Talking Dog was seen on a wrecked billboard.
- This was the same billboard from the episode "Uh Oh Dynamo", where an anamatronic version of him is advertising dog food by repeatedly saying, "It's good."
- In the Powerpuff Girls anime, his role as the talking dog is given to Poochi, who also takes over the role of the Hotline.
- He somewhat resembles Pete the Pup, albeit with black ears and larger eyes.
- He is voiced by Tom Kane in the 1998 series.