The 1973 animated series of The Addams Family is the first of two Saturday-morning cartoons produced by Hanna-Barbera, based on characters created for The New Yorker magazine by cartoonist Charles Addams.
The characters previously appeared in one episode of The New Scooby-Doo Movies. During the run of the series, the Addams characters appeared in a series of animated public service announcements: one each for the Boy Scouts of America, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the U.S. Forest Service.
In other media
Gold Key Comics published a three-issue Addams Family comic book series from October 1974 to April 1975, adapting stories from the animated series.
On October 19, 2010, Warner Archive released The Addams Family: The Complete Series on DVD in region 1 as part of their Hanna–Barbera Classics Collection. This is a Manufacture-on-Demand (MOD) release, available exclusively through Warner's online store and Amazon.com.
- Ted Cassidy as Lurch
- Jackie Coogan as Uncle Fester
- Jodie Foster as Pugsley Addams
- Cindy Henderson as Wednesday Addams
- John Stephenson as August and Cousin Itt
- Janet Waldo as Morticia Addams and Grandmama
- Lennie Weinrib as Gomez Addams
- The Addams Family in New York
- Left in the Lurch
- Boola Boola
- The Fastest Creepy Camper in the West
- The Mardi Gras Story
- Follow That Loaf of Bread
- Aloha, Hoolamagoola
- The Reluctant Astronauts' Trip to the Moon
- The Great Balloon Race
- The Circus Story
- Ghost Town
- The Addams Family at Sea
- The Voodoo Story
- The Roller Derby Story
- Addams Go West
- The Addams Family at the Kentucky Derby
- The Addams Family (1973) at the Big Cartoon Database