The Flintstone Funnies is an animated 90-minute omnibus series produced in 1980 by Hanna-Barbera for NBC. Its alternate titles include The Flintstone Comedy Show (to be disambiguated from The Flintstone Comedy Hour, which ran on CBS) and The Flintstone Frolics. It ran for two seasons, from 1980 to 1982.
A series of gags, educational spots, games, drawing lessons and a dance of the week were featured among the six segments every week. In 1982, reruns of the show were repackaged for two seasons under the title The Flintstone Funnies. Reruns of Dino and Cavemouse aired on the Disney Channel reruns of Wake, Rattle & Roll.
- The Bedrock Cops: Fred Flintstone, Barney Rubble and the Shmoo are part-time police officers in Bedrock. More often than not, they chased the Frankenstones' ravenous pet, Rockjaw.
- Captain Caveman: In this spoof of the 1950s Adventures of Superman TV series, Captain Caveman protects reporters Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble.
- Dino and Cavemouse; Dino stars in this Tom and Jerry-style chase cartoon, supervised by Tex Avery. Two Dino and Cavemouse segments appeared in each installment.
- Flintstone Family Adventures: This segment most resembled the original prime-time Flintstones series, despite running only about 10 minutes in each installment.
- The Frankenstones: Fred and Wilma's other neighbors, this family is influenced about equally by The Addams Family and The Munsters.
- Pebbles, Dino and Bamm-Bamm: Teenage Pebbles Flintstone and Bamm-Bamm Rubble solve mysteries in the vein of Scooby-Doo. Their friends from The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show make guest appearances.
- Gay Autterson as Betty Rubble and Wiggy
- Mel Blanc as Barney Rubble and Captain Caveman
- Henry Corden as Fred Flintstone
- Ruta Lee as Hidea Frankenstone
- Kenneth Mars as Lou Granite
- Mitzi McCall as Penny
- Don Messick as Schleprock
- Charles Nelson Reilly as Frank Frankenstone
- Paul Reubens as Freaky Frankenstone
- Zelda Rubenstein as Atrocia Frankenstone
- Michael Sheehan as Bamm-Bamm Rubble
- John Stephenson as Mr. Slate
- Russi Taylor as Pebbles Flintstone and Cavemouse
- Jean Vander Pyl as Wilma Flintstone
- Lennie Weinrib as Moonrock and Sgt. Boulder
- Frank Welker as the Shmoo and Rockjaw
- The Flintstone Comedy Show (1980) at the Big Cartoon Database