The New Alice in Wonderland or What's a Nice Kid Like You Doing in a Place Like This? was an original TV special that aired on ABC on March 30, 1966. It was written by comedian Bill Dana, who also voiced the White Knight (in his José Jimenez character).
A girl named Alice follows her dog, Fluff, through the family television set and into a strange land similar to Wonderland in the classic book. Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble make a cameo as a two-headed caterpillar.
- Mel Blanc as Barney Rubble
- Daws Butler as the King of Hearts and the March Hare
- Bill Dana as the White Knight
- Sammy Davis Jr. as the Cheshire Cat
- Doris Drew as Alice's singing voice
- Zsa Zsa Gabor as the Queen of Hearts
- Hedda Hopper as Hedda Hatter
- Harvey Korman as the Mad Hatter
- Allan Melvin as Alice's father and Humphrey Dumpty
- Don Messick as the Dormouse and Fluff
- Howard Morris as the White Rabbit
- Alan Reed as Fred Flintstone
- Janet Waldo as Alice
- Toon Tracker page (Internet Archive copy)