- First aired: October 2, 1982
- Story by: Unrevealed
- Duration: 30 seconds
At night, Alfalfa calls out to Darla at her bedroom window, and offers to serenade her. Pete runs away from Alfalfa's off-key singing, taking his doghouse with him.
- The first of only three 30-second skits that Darla appears in.
- Darla was seen from her bedroom window in the two-story house she lives in. This would also occur in "Just Desserts" when she fell ill.
- Despite being at night, Darla did not wear any nightwear - she showed part of the upper portion of her traditional dress. This could imply that in this skit, it is likely set at before 8:00 p.m. since children six years of age should be in bed by 8:30 p.m.
- Pete's doghouse may be on Darla's property. This may also be proven in "Beauty Queen for a Day" when she and Pete were both seen in her garage. It could be assumed that Pete may belong to Darla's family in this series.